>> The Glory of
The Glory of Istar - DLTCEP
Latest Version: 7.0d
No longer working
Dragonflight Design DLTCEP Tutorial
DLTCEP (DragonLance Total Conversion Editor Pro) is an unofficial game file
editor/checker/browser for IE (Infinity Engine) games and official editor
for The Glory of Istar. (DLTCEP is formerly known as Item Checker).
- Can remove or extract files from .SAV (savegame) archives. Good if you
changed an area you already visited and don't want to restart.
- Can import and export TBG and IAP files
- Item, spell, EFF, and creature editing, with up-to-date effect
- Dialog editing, with an additional WeiDU interface (WeiDU must be
downloaded separately). Contains syntax checker and scripting help.
- Script editing, using WeiDU as a compiler. Contains syntax checker and
- Graphical area editing
- Table-style 2DA editor
- Allows BAM, MOS and TIS files to be displayed. It can create them from BMP
files. For truecolor BMP's it uses a fast octree color reduction.
- VAR editing for Torment, and able to simulate this file's effects for
- A complete dialog.tlk editor
- Additional editing support for GAM, IDS, MUS, PRO, STO, VVC, WMP and CHU
- Searching of ARE, CRE, DLG, EFF, ITM, PRO, BCS, SPL, STO, VVC, and CHU by
fields such as resource, race, class, and so on, as appropriate
- Advanced file checking of the following fileformats: ARE, BAM, CRE, DLG,
EFF, GAM, ITM, PRO, BCS, SPL, STO, 2DA, VVC, WMP, CHU
- BIF extraction and searching capability, and support for decompressing
BIFs, CBFs and SAVs
- Sound conversion: WAVC to WAV, WAV to WAVC, ACM to WAV, WAV to ACM
- Special CFB file format for adding casting effects to spells
Last Modified: Sunday February 21, 2010
Palanthas is a Dragonlance browser game which takes place in the fabled city
of Palanthas. The game is currently in alpha state.
For more information, click here.